Promote your NEASC Accreditation
You've earned your accreditation – show your pride and ongoing commitment to creating a high quality learning community by adding a "NEASC Accredited" logo to your website and publications, or by displaying a NEASC banner in your school!
Schools/institutions accredited by any of the NEASC Commissions (CIS, CIE, or CPS) may request a copy of the "NEASC Accredited" logo for use in their organization's materials. Please note that logo requests must be submitted by an administrative officer of a member institution.
The logo is available in the following formats:
- PRINT: JPG - cmyk, high-res, suitable for in-house or commercial printing
- WEB: PNG - RGB, low-res, suitable for posting online
Other formats available by request.
- Please do not skew or recolor the logo in any way
- Do not “knock out” (i.e., delete) the white circle background
- The logo renders best if sized at a minimum of 90px wide on screens, or 1.0" square in print
- available in horizontal or vertical format
- made of sturdy, weatherproof fabric suitable for indoor or outdoor display
- printed on one side
- include reinforced grommets for hanging
If you are interested in receiving a NEASC banner, please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- School name
- School location (city, state/province, country)
- Shipping information (full address, name of person who will receive the package)
- Preferred format (horizontal or vertical)